Macromedia Flash 2.0
In June 1997, Macromedia released a vector graphics editor for creating interactive Macromedia Flash 2.0 web animations.
Macromedia Flash 2.0 included new features such as improved element library, synchronize sound and animation, convert any image to fully editable vector object, import complex FreeHand graphics, and more.
The program was released with Flash Player 2.
- June 1997
- 80486 processor or faster recommended
- Windows 95, Windows NT 3.5.1, 4.0 or later
- 68040 or faster recommended
- System 7.5 or later
- 8 MB of RAM (16 MB recommended)
Shockwave Flash Player
- Windows 3.1, 95, NT 3.5.1 or later
- Macintosh System 7.1 or later
- Netscape plug-in works with Netscape 2.0 and later (Windows and Macintosh)
- ActiveX Control works with Internet Explorer 3.0 and later (Windows)