Adobe PageMill 3.0
In March 1998, Adobe Systems released the Adobe PageMill 3.0 WYSIWYG website editor, which allowed users to easily create websites without any knowledge of the basics of HTML.
Adobe PageMill 3.0 included new and improved features such as integrated site management tools, font face support, user interface enhancements streamline, support for Java and ActiveX, enhanced frame features, live web browsing capabilities, and more.
- March, 1998
- Any 80486 or greater processor
- Microsoft Windows(R) 95 or Windows NT(R) 4.0 or later
- 16 MB of RAM for Windows 95 or Windows NT
- 20 MB of available hard disk space
- VGA (8-bit or higher) or higher-resolution monitor, 800 x 600 recommended
- PowerPC processor
- System 7.5.5 or greater
- 8 MB of available RAM
- 23 MB of available hard disk space
- 8-bit, 256 color display or greater
- CD-ROM drive
- $99, upgrade $49